Thursday, August 30, 2012

You Work Is to Feel Good Most of the Time


When you're in a positive vibration you tend to attract positive life experiences.

So you work should be on focusing on feeling improved feelings, since how you feel is actually your vibrational set point.

You feel negative, you then vibrate from a negative set point which helps you attract negative people and events.

When you feel positive, you then vibrate from a positive set point which helps you attract positive people and events.

So:

Meditate.

Read self help books.

Listen to audios that clear away your limiting beliefs that get in the way of your wants.

Or anything that feels good doing it and leaves you with this wonderful bubbly feelings of awesomeness!

I exit with this Hawaiian prayer/mantra I use to heal myself and others, thanks to Zero Limits:

I love you.

I'm sorry.

Please forgive me.

Thank you.




~ Musawenkosi Tshoaele

No comments: