Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Leaders Are Thinkers

I never liked people making decisions for me without confirming on whether I'm in agreement with them or not.

You might as well tell me what to wear, how to walk, when I should sleep and what to think while you're at it.

This is the update I pretty much wanted to share with you.

Never allow anyone to do your thinking for you.

Have advisers, yes.

But do not allow any of them to do your thinking for you.

Having someone doing you thinking for you grooms you into becoming a dependent thinker.

With the possibility of leaving you feeling paralyzed in thought if there ever came a time for you to make a decision with no one else around you to OK it.

You are not a sheep.

You're not a child.

So don't act like one.

I love you.

Thank you.

~ Musawenkosi Tshoaele
http://twitter.com/MusaTshoaele

No comments: